In this episode, you will learn about Facebook ad campaigns from Camille Zess, Consultant at Break The Ice Media.
Camille is adept at working in the digital media space. Her passion for creating online and email marketing campaigns shows in the high quality and creative work that she produces. She is an accomplished writer, creating content for social media, websites, blogs, the press, advertising, journalism, and research writing. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Hiram College and uses her flexibility with words to capture the voice of the brands Break The Ice works with.
Her personal strengths include an advanced understanding of marketing, a talent and passion for copywriting and the ability to produce results.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Camille does at Break The Ice Media
- The importance of staying on top of the changes in the ad dashboard
- How to choose the right campaign objective
- Why you need to be clear on the demographics of your audience before launching a campaign
- How to keep an audience from being too narrow and using lookalike audiences
- How Facebook judge’s ad images and what makes a good image
- The new ad tools and why they’re important including website conversion and lead generation
- Why the best use of your ad dollars isn’t boosting
- Facebook Campaign work Camille has done for Wayne County’s Annual Apple Tasting Tour
- How to structure the landing page for a campaign
- Instagram ads
- Why weekly monitoring and patience is important with an ad campaign
- What Facebook’s “Standard Events” and where you need a coding expert